A few weeks ago I flew into West Palm Beach on US Airways from Philadelphia to see the Eagles-Dolphins game in Miami. I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Palm Beach. The hotel was beautiful, with the chandaliers in the lobby, the infinty pool and great views of the beach. I was surprised at how small the beach was, and the ocean was also surprisingly rough and had the red-tentacle jelly fish that sting. So, I was disappointed that I couldn't swim in the ocean. Usually when I fly down to Florida and the Caribbean I'll be swimming more in the ocean than in the hotel pool. Not this time. Sun Life Stadium had great views of the Miami skyline, and the food wasn't all that bad with fast-moving lines. West Palm Beach International is so convienient as well. I was at my gate in less than 15 minutes with how fast check in and security wemt much to the dismay of PHL. The weather was also pleasing. Sunshine most of the time (your always going to get some rain in Florida) with temps in high 70's in the day and low 70's at night. Just beautiful.
West Palm Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 4 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 5 Zion the narrows
- 6 Seattle Transportation??
- 7 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 8 Cabin in Asheville area
- 9 New England Family Trip - August
- 10 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 11 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 12 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 13 Cell phone service in Moab
- 14 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 23 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 24 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?