A few weeks ago I flew into West Palm Beach on US Airways from Philadelphia to see the Eagles-Dolphins game in Miami. I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Palm Beach. The hotel was beautiful, with the chandaliers in the lobby, the infinty pool and great views of the beach. I was surprised at how small the beach was, and the ocean was also surprisingly rough and had the red-tentacle jelly fish that sting. So, I was disappointed that I couldn't swim in the ocean. Usually when I fly down to Florida and the Caribbean I'll be swimming more in the ocean than in the hotel pool. Not this time. Sun Life Stadium had great views of the Miami skyline, and the food wasn't all that bad with fast-moving lines. West Palm Beach International is so convienient as well. I was at my gate in less than 15 minutes with how fast check in and security wemt much to the dismay of PHL. The weather was also pleasing. Sunshine most of the time (your always going to get some rain in Florida) with temps in high 70's in the day and low 70's at night. Just beautiful.
West Palm Beach
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC