Planning a trip around June 2015 with my fiancé . We always wanted to visit western United States . Looking to travel from Grand Canyon - San Diego - LA - San Francisco - through Oregon last stop Seattle Washington . Any thoughts on what to see? which way to travel? how much time it would take to hit all those points? gonna fly to Arizona rent a car for the trip and fly back home from Seattle . Hope to get some replies thanks!
West coast trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area