Planning a trip around June 2015 with my fiancé . We always wanted to visit western United States . Looking to travel from Grand Canyon - San Diego - LA - San Francisco - through Oregon last stop Seattle Washington . Any thoughts on what to see? which way to travel? how much time it would take to hit all those points? gonna fly to Arizona rent a car for the trip and fly back home from Seattle . Hope to get some replies thanks!
West coast trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 road trip Houston-NJ
- 4 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 5 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 6 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 7 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 13 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 14 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 15 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 16 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Dinner in Miami
- 21 Orlando to Savannah
- 22 Tipping advice
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 25 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!