Planning a trip around June 2015 with my fiancé . We always wanted to visit western United States . Looking to travel from Grand Canyon - San Diego - LA - San Francisco - through Oregon last stop Seattle Washington . Any thoughts on what to see? which way to travel? how much time it would take to hit all those points? gonna fly to Arizona rent a car for the trip and fly back home from Seattle . Hope to get some replies thanks!
West coast trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 18 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 22 Coastal New England Road trip
- 23 Seattle: Something Different?
- 24 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 25 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA