Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
West Coast to East Coast Road Trip Suggestions and Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Seattle in April
- 8 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 9 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 13 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 16 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 21 Kauai Garden tours
- 22 Utah 2
- 23 Las Vegas in March
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please