Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 3 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 6 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 7 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 8 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 17 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 18 time to visit statue
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 21 Chester, CN
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 24 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip