Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Hike
- 2 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 3 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 4 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 Bucket List
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 14 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 15 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 16 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 17 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 20 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 21 48 Hours in NYC
- 22 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 23 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 24 The District by Hilton Club
- 25 Which island for teens