Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
West Coast to East Coast Road Trip Suggestions and Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 10 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 11 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 16 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 17 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 18 New Orleans help please
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 21 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 24 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 25 Queens, NY - Do not go