Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 3 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 4 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 5 driving from LA to Portland
- 6 Places to stay in TX...?
- 7 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 8 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 9 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 10 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 11 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 12 Silverthorne
- 13 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 14 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 15 Highway 1 motels
- 16 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 17 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 23 Getting around in NYC
- 24 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 25 Should I cancel Florida vacation?