Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 FLL to Key West
- 6 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 10 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 11 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 12 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 13 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 14 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 17 New Itinerary
- 18 Las vegas and nearby
- 19 Cape Cod trip report
- 20 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 21 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 22 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 23 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!