Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Restaurants
- 2 Short Oregon Trip
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 usa roadtrip
- 5 Hawaii and...where?
- 6 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 Chicago 2017
- 14 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 15 Christmas in Colorado
- 16 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 19 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 20 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 21 Marfa/Big Bend
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 JFK to Washington
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?