Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
West Coast to East Coast Road Trip Suggestions and Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston suggestions
- 2 Ben Landa
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 12 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 13 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 18 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 first time in AZ
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 24 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 25 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014