Thanks very much for your time.
An old college buddy and I want to take a one month driving holiday to the USA (we are from Australia).
We want to do a West coast to East coast trip.
Looking for advice and suggestions on what to visit in what states (we have a few basic ideas, such as Disneyland, Las Vegas, grand canyon etc), and even what hotels to stay in.
We're both aged early 40's.
Not looking for night clubs etc, but still, pretty much everything else.......unique things, things that are unique to America, that we won't find here in Australia.
What states are we thinking of ??..well..California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida (fly out of Miami International).
Any, and all, advice, and suggestions, greatly appreciated.
West Coast to East Coast Road Trip Suggestions and Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 5 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Boston area -- nature
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 20 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 21 SFO black friday traffic
- 22 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 23 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 24 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 25 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan