We're four friends in our late 20's who's going to do a road trip down the west coast.
We're arriving in Seattle on night to monday and leaving from Las Vegas Sunday morning almost two weeks later.
Plans and wishes so far includes San Fransisco, and the grand canyon. Besides from that we're open for more or less any suggestions. The guys are the "touristy kind" that are happy with the most well known and common sights, the other girl is the nature and mountain person of us and I like the people. Meeting people and getting the "insiders view" is what i love about traveling.
So my question is this, what's your suggestions for where to go and what to do? The nature and well known sights are easy enough to find info about but where to see and meet the "real places" and the "real people" i would love any inside info about
We're renting a car so are rather flexible, so if it's a detour that it's worth it we'll make it
Looking forward to hear from you all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 get high score in IELTS online whatsapp+237654904048
- 2 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 3 Black History Museum
- 4 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 5 science based six pack
- 6 Chicago 2017
- 7 Another Great DC Trip
- 8 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 DC Restaurants
- 15 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 16 Short Oregon Trip
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Hawaii and...where?
- 19 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 Christmas in Colorado
- 23 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 24 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 25 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park