We're four friends in our late 20's who's going to do a road trip down the west coast.
We're arriving in Seattle on night to monday and leaving from Las Vegas Sunday morning almost two weeks later.
Plans and wishes so far includes San Fransisco, and the grand canyon. Besides from that we're open for more or less any suggestions. The guys are the "touristy kind" that are happy with the most well known and common sights, the other girl is the nature and mountain person of us and I like the people. Meeting people and getting the "insiders view" is what i love about traveling.
So my question is this, what's your suggestions for where to go and what to do? The nature and well known sights are easy enough to find info about but where to see and meet the "real places" and the "real people" i would love any inside info about
We're renting a car so are rather flexible, so if it's a detour that it's worth it we'll make it
Looking forward to hear from you all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 "Formal" dinner in NYC?
- 4 Sedona to Vegas
- 5 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 6 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 San Fran
- 14 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 18 SF and northern California - October
- 19 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Alabama trip in Dec
- 22 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 23 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Yellowstone