We're four friends in our late 20's who's going to do a road trip down the west coast.
We're arriving in Seattle on night to monday and leaving from Las Vegas Sunday morning almost two weeks later.
Plans and wishes so far includes San Fransisco, and the grand canyon. Besides from that we're open for more or less any suggestions. The guys are the "touristy kind" that are happy with the most well known and common sights, the other girl is the nature and mountain person of us and I like the people. Meeting people and getting the "insiders view" is what i love about traveling.
So my question is this, what's your suggestions for where to go and what to do? The nature and well known sights are easy enough to find info about but where to see and meet the "real places" and the "real people" i would love any inside info about
We're renting a car so are rather flexible, so if it's a detour that it's worth it we'll make it
Looking forward to hear from you all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 4 Arches Devils Garden
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 6 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Savannah hotel
- 23 Utah National Parks visit
- 24 marriot cypress harbour
- 25 Hotel in Reno