We're four friends in our late 20's who's going to do a road trip down the west coast.
We're arriving in Seattle on night to monday and leaving from Las Vegas Sunday morning almost two weeks later.
Plans and wishes so far includes San Fransisco, and the grand canyon. Besides from that we're open for more or less any suggestions. The guys are the "touristy kind" that are happy with the most well known and common sights, the other girl is the nature and mountain person of us and I like the people. Meeting people and getting the "insiders view" is what i love about traveling.
So my question is this, what's your suggestions for where to go and what to do? The nature and well known sights are easy enough to find info about but where to see and meet the "real places" and the "real people" i would love any inside info about
We're renting a car so are rather flexible, so if it's a detour that it's worth it we'll make it
Looking forward to hear from you all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 http://supplementlab.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 3 Trip to USA in July
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Florida vacation
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 21 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 I95
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?