We're four friends in our late 20's who's going to do a road trip down the west coast.
We're arriving in Seattle on night to monday and leaving from Las Vegas Sunday morning almost two weeks later.
Plans and wishes so far includes San Fransisco, and the grand canyon. Besides from that we're open for more or less any suggestions. The guys are the "touristy kind" that are happy with the most well known and common sights, the other girl is the nature and mountain person of us and I like the people. Meeting people and getting the "insiders view" is what i love about traveling.
So my question is this, what's your suggestions for where to go and what to do? The nature and well known sights are easy enough to find info about but where to see and meet the "real places" and the "real people" i would love any inside info about
We're renting a car so are rather flexible, so if it's a detour that it's worth it we'll make it
Looking forward to hear from you all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 4 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 5 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 9 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 15 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 US whole month of January where to
- 18 Need help nailing down the details
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 21 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 22 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 23 See Alaska by train
- 24 Telluride and Silverton
- 25 Planning Visit to Plains, GA