We're four friends in our late 20's who's going to do a road trip down the west coast.
We're arriving in Seattle on night to monday and leaving from Las Vegas Sunday morning almost two weeks later.
Plans and wishes so far includes San Fransisco, and the grand canyon. Besides from that we're open for more or less any suggestions. The guys are the "touristy kind" that are happy with the most well known and common sights, the other girl is the nature and mountain person of us and I like the people. Meeting people and getting the "insiders view" is what i love about traveling.
So my question is this, what's your suggestions for where to go and what to do? The nature and well known sights are easy enough to find info about but where to see and meet the "real places" and the "real people" i would love any inside info about
We're renting a car so are rather flexible, so if it's a detour that it's worth it we'll make it
Looking forward to hear from you all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 2 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 3 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 7 Maui, early August
- 8 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 9 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 10 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 11 Road trip advice needed please
- 12 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 13 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 19 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 22 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 23 Family Trip advice please?!
- 24 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!