We're four friends in our late 20's who's going to do a road trip down the west coast.
We're arriving in Seattle on night to monday and leaving from Las Vegas Sunday morning almost two weeks later.
Plans and wishes so far includes San Fransisco, and the grand canyon. Besides from that we're open for more or less any suggestions. The guys are the "touristy kind" that are happy with the most well known and common sights, the other girl is the nature and mountain person of us and I like the people. Meeting people and getting the "insiders view" is what i love about traveling.
So my question is this, what's your suggestions for where to go and what to do? The nature and well known sights are easy enough to find info about but where to see and meet the "real places" and the "real people" i would love any inside info about
We're renting a car so are rather flexible, so if it's a detour that it's worth it we'll make it
Looking forward to hear from you all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 2 Las Vegas Vacation
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 5 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 6 Traveling Alone
- 7 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 11 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 12 Glacier National Park
- 13 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 14 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 15 Vegas with toddler twins
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Arizona in late January
- 19 New Mexico in May
- 20 disneyland
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs