My wife and I have the whole month of june to travel. Last year we did the same. We went to yellowstone, grand teton, grand canyon, and all of the big national parks in Utah. This year we would like to do as many of the west coast parks as we can. Starting maybe in olympic natl park. We camp so if you can recommend good campgrounds that would be great. I was thinking of ending the trip in the channel islands. Or maybe the other way around. And would like to see as much as we can in between. Please keep in mind National Parks. Thankyou all for your recommendations.
West coast national park road trip
- 1 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 6 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 7 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 8 Key West at Christmas time
- 9 Small Sofas
- 10 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 14 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 15 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 16 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 romantic colorado trip
- 20 Fourth of July Weekend
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Fires in Colorado
- 23 Marcola?
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Can you help me complete my itinerary?