My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
West coast by rv
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Wedding venue in NH
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Alaska
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 25 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants