My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
West coast by rv
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 15 Will have five days in Savannah
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 May visit to Denali
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Itinerary opinions