My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
West coast by rv
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Food Tours
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Florida St George's Island
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Broadway this week
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014