My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 3 North California/South Oregon
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 6 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 7 driving RT 66
- 8 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 9 Long Weekend in Denver
- 10 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 From Newark to Manhattan
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Hotels Houston
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 23 Monument Valley
- 24 Sedona lodging
- 25 Northern California 13-day Itinerary