My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 2 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 3 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 4 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 5 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 6 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 7 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 8 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 9 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 10 Driving cross country tips
- 11 Help with first time
- 12 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 13 Atlanta Airport
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 16 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 17 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 18 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 19 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 20 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 21 Discounted Rental Car?
- 22 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 23 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue