My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
West coast by rv
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 3 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 New Orleans Motel Question
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 15 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 16 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 17 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 18 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 19 Happy Hour
- 20 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 21 road trip Houston-NJ
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 24 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 25 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast