My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
West coast by rv
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 SFO International Airport
- 9 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 20 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 21 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 24 JFK Airport
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee