My husband and I are planning a 15-18 days trip from the 10th of june by rv on the west coast but we are so lost and definitely need your help guys!
We will be spending 10 days in Sedona, az, before our rv trip so we will have to fly somewhere on the coast anyway to start the trip. Doesn't really Matt if we drive from north to south or the other way round!
Money wise is it very different to take the rv back to the oriiginal rental place or we can take it back in another place?
Reading your posts and blogs I got very interested by Oregon coast so ideally, IDEALLY, I would like to go from Portland to Los Angeles, but as we are new on rv trips and we gonna be traveling with our boys, 3 and 4 years old, we wanna take it easy and don't rush.
I personally would like to spend at least 2 night per stop and avoid driving 500 miles a day!! So we will probably need to cut down something.
We do like national parks and as traveling with kids we wanna plan this trip with interesting and exciting things for them!
And I forgot to tell you that we are new to RVs!!
thanks a lot to anyone who will take a minute to give us some tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 PHL to SEA
- 4 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 5 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 6 Hotels Houston
- 7 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 10 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 11 Auto train tips?
- 12 Nashville 2016
- 13 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 14 I40 East in November
- 15 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 16 My CA itinerary
- 17 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 18 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 19 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 21 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 22 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 23 Grand Canyon to LA
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Two days and no car in San francisco