My husband and I are traveling to Portland in early October for a business conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before. We will leave Portland around mid day on Friday and head to the Coast. We will be staying in Cannon Beach Friday night.
How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
We will leave Cannon Beach and continue along the Shore on Saturday and end back up in Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region late Sat and all of Sunday.
How far South should we travel on the Coast before heading back across to Dundee?
Thank you so much for your information in advance. Any "local gems" for food, coffee or wine along the way would be appreciated too
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 4 Get You Greater Muscles
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 7 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 fort lauderdale
- 13 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Redwood National Forest
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth