My husband and I are traveling to Portland in early October for a business conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before. We will leave Portland around mid day on Friday and head to the Coast. We will be staying in Cannon Beach Friday night.
How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
We will leave Cannon Beach and continue along the Shore on Saturday and end back up in Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region late Sat and all of Sunday.
How far South should we travel on the Coast before heading back across to Dundee?
Thank you so much for your information in advance. Any "local gems" for food, coffee or wine along the way would be appreciated too
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 3 USA trip
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Orlando for Work
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 11 Chicago Questions
- 12 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 17 charlotte
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope