My husband and I are traveling to Portland in early October for a business conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before. We will leave Portland around mid day on Friday and head to the Coast. We will be staying in Cannon Beach Friday night.
How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
We will leave Cannon Beach and continue along the Shore on Saturday and end back up in Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region late Sat and all of Sunday.
How far South should we travel on the Coast before heading back across to Dundee?
Thank you so much for your information in advance. Any "local gems" for food, coffee or wine along the way would be appreciated too
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Quick road trip
- 3 What to request?
- 4 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 5 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 6 How much cash do you travel with?
- 7 Miami for 2 days
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 11 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 More problems for Big Sur
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Great Falls or Helena?
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 21 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 22 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 23 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 24 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 25 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?