My husband and I are traveling to Portland in early October for a business conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before. We will leave Portland around mid day on Friday and head to the Coast. We will be staying in Cannon Beach Friday night.
How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
We will leave Cannon Beach and continue along the Shore on Saturday and end back up in Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region late Sat and all of Sunday.
How far South should we travel on the Coast before heading back across to Dundee?
Thank you so much for your information in advance. Any "local gems" for food, coffee or wine along the way would be appreciated too
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 2 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 3 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 4 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 5 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 8 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 9 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 10 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 11 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 15 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 16 A June trip to Kauai
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 19 Steamboat in August
- 20 Napa Valley Hotel
- 21 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 22 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 25 Christmas Napa Valley