My husband and I are traveling to Portland in early October for a business conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before. We will leave Portland around mid day on Friday and head to the Coast. We will be staying in Cannon Beach Friday night.
How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
We will leave Cannon Beach and continue along the Shore on Saturday and end back up in Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region late Sat and all of Sunday.
How far South should we travel on the Coast before heading back across to Dundee?
Thank you so much for your information in advance. Any "local gems" for food, coffee or wine along the way would be appreciated too
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 2 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 3 I40 East in November
- 4 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 6 Grand Canyon to LA
- 7 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 8 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 11 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 12 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 13 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 14 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 15 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 16 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 17 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 18 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 19 Where to stay in NYC
- 20 Death Valley
- 21 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 22 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 23 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 24 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 25 Nashville 2016