My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 5 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 6 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 7 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 10 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 11 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 12 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 19 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 20 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 21 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 22 Advice on Roadtrip
- 23 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 24 Zion the narrows
- 25 Where to eat in & around San Diego