My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://daytona500-2017.us/
- 2 http://89thacademyawards.us/
- 3 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 Boston to Naples florida
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 22 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 10 days vacation in California