My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 2 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 7 New Orleans help please
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 17 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans