My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 9 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 10 Denver to Ouray
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 13 Cashless Toll road in Denver
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Landing in Denver, CO - Rocky Mtn, Grand Teton & Yellowstone NP loop
- 16 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 17 Denver Happy Hour Restaurants!
- 18 Denver, SD, Yellowstone, GTNP, Denver loop itinerary feedback
- 19 Fly Fishing near Denver
- 20 12 Day Trip Starting from Denver - Where to go?
- 21 Denver in late September
- 22 Thhings to see in two week/one way road trip from Denver to San Fran
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Scenic Road Trip: Denver to Los Angeles or to San Francisco?
- 25 denver to badlands