My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 7 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 8 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 11 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 12 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 13 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 14 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 15 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 18 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 19 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 23 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 24 Baytown, Texas
- 25 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon