My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Temecula< CA
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Transportation help in Philly
- 17 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 22 Hilton Midtown New York
- 23 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 24 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 25 Tour companies