My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Maui Luau?
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 6 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Boston area -- nature
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 SFO black friday traffic
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 25 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado