My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 12 ONP help
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 16 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 17 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Coastal New England Road trip
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 24 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 25 Park City ideas