My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 2 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 3 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 10 NY State Assembly Internship
- 11 Grand Canyon
- 12 San Francisco and Napa
- 13 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 14 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?