My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/skincomplex-rx/
- 2 Sell Engagement Ring | Cash For Diamonds at Diamond Buyer NYC
- 3 http://supermusclesbuild.com/maxtropin/
- 4 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 5 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 6 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 7 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/maxtropin/
- 8 San Francisco vacation apartments
- 9 Ferry to Nantucket
- 10 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 11 Improve Blood Supply In Your Body With Test X180 Alpha
- 12 http://funmac.com/novuderm/
- 13 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/is-proshred-elite-safe/
- 14 http://www.naturalmusclegaininfo.com/maxtropin/
- 15 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 http://funmac.com/novuderm/
- 18 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/maxtropin/
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Automotive Locksmith Services San Diego
- 21 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 22 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 23 Though some herbs and supplements Britesmart
- 24 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 25 Megadrox Be sure you find ways to stay