My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 5 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 May visit to Denali
- 10 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?