My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naturally improve Your metabolism to reduce fat with Obenex
- 2 BioMuscle XR Reviews Muscle Supplement
- 3 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/brain-plus-iq/
- 4 Best Organic Coconut Flour
- 5 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 6 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testadrox/
- 7 Florida Nature Trip
- 8 eat Eat more each day the recommended
- 9 How to recover lost files from formatted partition
- 10 Two Days in South Beach
- 11 Crystal River area, Florida
- 12 Beretta Waterfowl Choke Tubes
- 13 Pensacola Beach Florida Trip Report
- 14 Fast Fat Reduction http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/garcinia-slim-extreme/
- 15 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testadrox/
- 16 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 17 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/is-garcinia-cambogia-zt-safe
- 18 Arrive in style with the best Limo in Dallas
- 19 Hawaii - where?
- 20 http://www.healtheverplus.com/vita-luminance/
- 21 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 22 DarkStorm Nutrition - Enhance Muscle Glycogen Storage
- 23 Makers be man or woman that
- 24 involving its working, on
- 25 Medical Billing Services