My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUB9TUuDVKg
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 6 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 Oregon road trip
- 12 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 15 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 16 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 17 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 18 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 19 conflicting restaurant reports
- 20 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 21 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 DC for 3 hours
- 24 Visiting Miami
- 25 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.