My husband and I are traveling to Portland in Early October for a Business Conference but would like to see some of the surrounding area the weekend before.
We will be leaving Portland on Friday mid-afternoon and driving to the Coast, staying in Cannon Beach Friday night. How far North should we start our drive? Is Astoria too far?
On Saturday we will continue our Coastal Drive and then head back across to Dundee where we will enjoy the Wine Region on late Saturday and all of Sunday. How far down the Coast should we drive before cutting back across to Dundee?
Any info would greatly help! Also any "hidden gems" for food, coffee and wine would be great as well.
Thank you in advance!
Weekend Trip to Oregon Coast and Wine Region
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Christmas in TX
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 7 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 8 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 9 Ben Landa
- 10 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 15 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 17 California
- 18 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 19 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 25 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash