My dad's 60th birthday is coming up. We have family that lives in Boston and in New York. We want to find a bed and breakfast/weekend getaway somewhere midway between Boston and in New York. Does anyone have any suggestions for destination/bed and breafkast/fesort/hotel? It would be a one night or two night stay.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 3 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 4 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 5 Cashless Toll roads.
- 6 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 9 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 10 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 11 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 Help with driving East to West
- 15 taking home sand
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Broken Arrow
- 20 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 21 Champaigne, Illinois
- 22 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 23 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 24 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 25 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
Weekend trip to a destination midway between Boston and New York