My dad's 60th birthday is coming up. We have family that lives in Boston and in New York. We want to find a bed and breakfast/weekend getaway somewhere midway between Boston and in New York. Does anyone have any suggestions for destination/bed and breafkast/fesort/hotel? It would be a one night or two night stay.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BYOB in New York City
- 2 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 3 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 6 Chicago Cab
- 7 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 8 Restaurants in DC
- 9 Broadway show tickets
- 10 4th of July in Chicago
- 11 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 12 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 13 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Hawk's
- 16 Oahu hotels
- 17 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 18 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 21 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 22 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 23 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 24 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 25 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
Weekend trip to a destination midway between Boston and New York