My dad's 60th birthday is coming up. We have family that lives in Boston and in New York. We want to find a bed and breakfast/weekend getaway somewhere midway between Boston and in New York. Does anyone have any suggestions for destination/bed and breafkast/fesort/hotel? It would be a one night or two night stay.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 2 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 3 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 4 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 5 Canon beach lodging
- 6 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 7 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 8 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 9 FLA testing the waters
- 10 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 11 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 12 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 13 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 14 A week in NYC - first timers
- 15 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 16 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 17 Boston restaurants
- 18 Itinerary Critique
- 19 Tucson in February
- 20 Lets each do a post
- 21 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 22 Help with visit for a month!!
- 23 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 24 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 25 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art
Weekend trip to a destination midway between Boston and New York