My dad's 60th birthday is coming up. We have family that lives in Boston and in New York. We want to find a bed and breakfast/weekend getaway somewhere midway between Boston and in New York. Does anyone have any suggestions for destination/bed and breafkast/fesort/hotel? It would be a one night or two night stay.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days vacation in California
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Trinity Site, NM
- 4 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 North Carolina airports
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 12 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 15 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 16 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 20 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 21 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Bar Harbor to Boston
Weekend trip to a destination midway between Boston and New York