We are taking a group (22 people) (from Utah) to South Bend to a football game at Notre Dame in mid-October. We will be flying into South Bend mid-day on Friday, and then back out on Sunday evening. We are looking for suggestions for somewhere good (YUMMY, local - NOT a chain!, good for a group, unique...up to around $25/plate) to go for dinner on Friday night, and also for suggestions for things to do in the area on Sunday until late afternoon when we have to head back to the airport. We do have transportation for our group (vans), so that isn't an issue. We will be touring the campus and also going to the Football Hall of Fame already. What else is nearby that we can go/see/do that will give us some of the flavor of the area? Is there anything in "Amish country" that is open on Sundays? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! PS- most of the group do not drink, so wineries and such aren't the best option
Weekend trip in Oct to Notre Dame - what to do when NOT at the game?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago trip
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 May visit to Denali
- 22 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)