I am an exchange stundent in Michigan...My last days arrived so my friends planned a weekend trip to chicago with me. We will hopefully arrive around 11 and have a weekend without any pressure. Neither one of us has ever been there so im courious what we have to see, if there is a local shopping area with stores you can only find in chicago that offer cool cloth and if we should park somewhere for the day and use the public transportation or just use the car. Where should we stay the night (cheaper) and where is a place where you can eat really good for a reasonible amount of money ( around $50-$75) i
weekend trip chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 4 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 5 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 6 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 9 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 River Cafe
- 16 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 17 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help