I am an exchange stundent in Michigan...My last days arrived so my friends planned a weekend trip to chicago with me. We will hopefully arrive around 11 and have a weekend without any pressure. Neither one of us has ever been there so im courious what we have to see, if there is a local shopping area with stores you can only find in chicago that offer cool cloth and if we should park somewhere for the day and use the public transportation or just use the car. Where should we stay the night (cheaper) and where is a place where you can eat really good for a reasonible amount of money ( around $50-$75) i
weekend trip chicago
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 One day in Washington DC
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants