I am an exchange stundent in Michigan...My last days arrived so my friends planned a weekend trip to chicago with me. We will hopefully arrive around 11 and have a weekend without any pressure. Neither one of us has ever been there so im courious what we have to see, if there is a local shopping area with stores you can only find in chicago that offer cool cloth and if we should park somewhere for the day and use the public transportation or just use the car. Where should we stay the night (cheaper) and where is a place where you can eat really good for a reasonible amount of money ( around $50-$75) i
weekend trip chicago
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Curved Sofa
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 13 Memphis Tours
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 16 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 21 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?