I am an exchange stundent in Michigan...My last days arrived so my friends planned a weekend trip to chicago with me. We will hopefully arrive around 11 and have a weekend without any pressure. Neither one of us has ever been there so im courious what we have to see, if there is a local shopping area with stores you can only find in chicago that offer cool cloth and if we should park somewhere for the day and use the public transportation or just use the car. Where should we stay the night (cheaper) and where is a place where you can eat really good for a reasonible amount of money ( around $50-$75) i
weekend trip chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Maui Luau?
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Boston area -- nature
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 SFO black friday traffic
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 best place for New Year's in the South?