Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Weekend Suggestions for Coastal Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 Seattle Hyatts
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL