Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 :681 :7208 Techni@
- 2 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Maui, early August
- 6 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 7 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 8 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston