Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 10 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 15 I95
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 Florida vacation
- 22 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 23 Trip to USA in July
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours