Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 2 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 3 Is this a new record for spam?
- 4 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 5 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 6 Ferry to Nantucket
- 7 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 48 Hours in NYC
- 15 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 16 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 17 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 18 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 21 Another question about hawaii
- 22 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 25 Hawk's