Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 2 Downtown Chicago
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 6 Our Boston Getaway
- 7 Beaches in Florida
- 8 Disney for Florida residents
- 9 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 What to do in San Diego
- 19 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 20 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 21 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 22 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 23 What to do in New York?
- 24 When do school start again in August?
- 25 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike