Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 6 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 7 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 8 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 9 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 Seaside, California
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 15 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 16 Denali
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 19 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 20 Maine in May?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 25 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?