Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 November redwoods trip
- 2 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 3 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 Layover
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 13 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Wedding gifts?
- 16 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 21 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 22 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 23 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November