Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you find Wide Range of Beautiful Wedding Cards?
- 2 Are you looking different design of wedding card?
- 3 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 4 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/gainxt/
- 5 Are you finding Photographer Directory?
- 6 Are you looking Web Design Dallas?
- 7 Do you want Share Large Files?
- 8 Are you looking Turnkey Website Scripts?
- 9 http://www.healthyminimag.com/apex-vitality-mastermind/
- 10 Are you looking Easy Way to Manage Your Schedule?
- 11 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 12 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 13 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 14 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 15 Parka in PA during February?
- 16 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 17 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 18 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 19 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 20 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 21 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 Back from the Big Easy
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 EWR to Midtown Manhattan