Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Chicago 2017
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Black History Museum
- 6 Another Great DC Trip
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 19 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 24 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 25 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu