I'm a travel crazy English girl who married a lovely American chap and moved to his hometown in Central Florida three years ago. My husband tends to view travel as something you do on a large scale with your annual two weeks of vacation. Being from Europe, I'm used to taking lots of smaller weekend trips throughout the year to satiate that feeling of wanderlust. I'm desperate to see more of the USA and have been trying to convince my husband to take a few weekend road trips. We've went to Savannah and Charleston on two such trips last year, both of which I fell head over heels in love with and he really enjoyed once we got going.
Can you recommend any other fabulous destinations within reasonable driving distance of Central FL that I can tempt him with?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementstrick.com/muscle-force-fx/
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 Trip to USA in July
- 5 Key West luxury hotels
- 6 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 7 Florida vacation
- 8 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 9 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 I95
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Nashville Never Been