I'm planning a weekend getaway for my parents (they're 50 and 60 years old), and I need some ideas. They'd ideally like somewhere near a LAKE for swimming, that is low-key and relaxing. Preferably it would be within 2-3 hours drive from NYC/Northern NJ. I'm open to possibilities. It doesn't have to be fancy, and the budget would be about $300 for accommodations for 2 nights. I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Weekend Lake Getaway near NJ/NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 2 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 late-night DC restaurant
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 14 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!