I'm planning a weekend getaway for my parents (they're 50 and 60 years old), and I need some ideas. They'd ideally like somewhere near a LAKE for swimming, that is low-key and relaxing. Preferably it would be within 2-3 hours drive from NYC/Northern NJ. I'm open to possibilities. It doesn't have to be fancy, and the budget would be about $300 for accommodations for 2 nights. I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Weekend Lake Getaway near NJ/NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Juneau May 8th
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 17 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 21 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Question about Miami travel
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews