I'm planning a weekend getaway for my parents (they're 50 and 60 years old), and I need some ideas. They'd ideally like somewhere near a LAKE for swimming, that is low-key and relaxing. Preferably it would be within 2-3 hours drive from NYC/Northern NJ. I'm open to possibilities. It doesn't have to be fancy, and the budget would be about $300 for accommodations for 2 nights. I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Weekend Lake Getaway near NJ/NY
- 1 need a laugh? check out this funny video
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 stay near newark or nyc
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 12 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 13 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 14 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 15 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 16 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 17 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries