I'm planning a weekend getaway for my parents (they're 50 and 60 years old), and I need some ideas. They'd ideally like somewhere near a LAKE for swimming, that is low-key and relaxing. Preferably it would be within 2-3 hours drive from NYC/Northern NJ. I'm open to possibilities. It doesn't have to be fancy, and the budget would be about $300 for accommodations for 2 nights. I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Weekend Lake Getaway near NJ/NY
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 5 Updates from Hanalei
- 6 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 7 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 8 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 9 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Key West at Christmas time
- 15 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 16 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida