We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Weekend in Vermont?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 2 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 5 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 6 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 7 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 11 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 12 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 13 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Long Island Advice
- 17 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 18 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 19 Philadelphia ?
- 20 Tour of the Wester US
- 21 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 22 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide