We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Play Advice
- 2 Arcadia National Park/ Week in Maine
- 3 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 7 Napa Valley Weekend
- 8 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 9 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 12 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 13 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 14 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 15 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 16 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 19 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 20 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 22 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 23 Carlsbad Caverns
- 24 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 25 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,