We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Weekend in Vermont?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 5 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Southern Alabama trip report
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!