We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Weekend in Vermont?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 2 Wine Country Picnic
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 6 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 7 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 8 Boston/Fenway park
- 9 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 10 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 11 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 12 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 13 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 17 Timeshare Nightmares
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 20 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 21 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 22 Sacramento GTG
- 23 Travel West Coast
- 24 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 25 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida