We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 5 Nashville Questions
- 6 Summer vacation
- 7 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 8 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 9 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Disney for Florida residents
- 23 Our Boston Getaway
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown