We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 2 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 3 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 4 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 5 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Currency and hotels
- 10 Vegas with toddler twins
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 15 disneyland
- 16 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 17 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 18 Key West
- 19 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 24 DC restaurant report
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country