We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 4 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 5 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 6 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 Beer Bar - NYC
- 9 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 10 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 13 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 14 Seattle?
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 costco Big island
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 21 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging