We're looking to spend a long weekend in Vermont in the Fall, any suggestions on the following would be most appreciated!! ( no kids
-a great place to stay--nice b n b or lodge?
- best time in the fall to go when the trees are most colorful? ( we re from CA...)
- any particular activities or sites to see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 2 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 5 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Seattle?
- 8 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 21 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Amtrak Boston/New York