We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 91-9914703222 LoVe maRRiaGe speCiaList Baba ji Bikaner
- 2 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Day in Spokane
- 8 Zion and Bryce in July
- 9 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 12 First time, Best business class?
- 13 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 14 What to pack
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 summer vacation
- 19 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 20 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 23 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 24 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 25 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC