We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling Alone
- 2 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 New Mexico in May
- 7 Las Vegas Vacation
- 8 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 9 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 disneyland
- 12 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 13 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 14 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 15 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 California Coast in January
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Key West
- 20 Currency and hotels
- 21 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 22 Vegas with toddler twins
- 23 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 24 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 25 Arizona in winter