We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 2 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 7 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 Great OR beach house locations?
- 12 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 13 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 14 Honeymoon on PCH
- 15 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 16 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 23 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 24 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB