We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 3 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 4 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 More problems for Big Sur
- 9 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 10 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 13 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 16 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 17 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 18 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 21 Great Falls or Helena?
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 What to see in Portland
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?