We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Weekend in Minneapolis / St. Paul - Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle: Something Different?
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 ONP help
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 10 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 13 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 14 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 15 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 16 Road Tour in Usa
- 17 So you love handbags!
- 18 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 19 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 25 Re-Visit DC