We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT,ID'S,DRIVER'S LICENSES,SSN,DIPLOMAS,US GREEN CARDS,FAKE MONEY,
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 6 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 12 Charleston Hotel Question
- 13 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 14 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 15 New Hampshire
- 16 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 17 Driving to Naples fl
- 18 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 19 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 20 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 21 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 22 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday