We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 2 필리핀환율 ※연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9. 컴 ' 】
- 3 온라인바다이야기게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 카지노온라인 ● 연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 5 바다이야기무료머니 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 Baltimore Weekend
- 7 오션릴게임 ▣접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 8 오션신천지 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9. 컴 ' 】
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 릴게임신천지 ▶ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 11 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 16 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 17 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 18 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 19 Miami airport--safety??
- 20 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 21 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 22 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 23 Things to do in Toronto
- 24 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado