We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 3 Limo rental
- 4 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 10 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 11 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 12 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 13 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 14 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 15 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 16 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 17 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 20 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 21 blue ridge parkway?
- 22 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016