We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 Flower Piano
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 10 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 11 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 12 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 15 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 18 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 19 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 20 Alcatrez sold out
- 21 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 22 WA to CT
- 23 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 24 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 25 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP