We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 2 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 3 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 4 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 7 Inexpensive family getaways
- 8 Valdez, Alaska
- 9 NJ to Florida drive
- 10 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 11 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 12 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 13 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 14 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 15 Discounted Rental Car?
- 16 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 17 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 19 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 22 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 23 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest