We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 2 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 3 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 4 DC - WW2 flyover
- 5 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 6 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 7 Southern Road Trip
- 8 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 9 Hilton Head
- 10 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 11 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 12 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 16 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 17 Grand Marais?
- 18 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 21 New England and Eastern Canada
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.