Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 2 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 3 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 4 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 5 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 6 How do Weight Loss Supplement Helps you
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 9 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 10 Airfares in the 1970's
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???