Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 7 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 8 Las Vegas must sees
- 9 adams morgan - safety
- 10 Morning in miami
- 11 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Grand Teton in October
- 14 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 15 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco