Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 2 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 3 Jazzfest side trips
- 4 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 5 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 6 Lice Happens
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 9 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 10 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 14 IAH to HOU Questions
- 15 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 16 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 19 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 20 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016