Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
- 1 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 4 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 5 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 8 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 NYC
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 22 hello guys....
- 23 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 24 Albuquerque to Denver
- 25 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time