Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 2 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 3 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 4 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 5 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 6 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 7 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 8 San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Rental Car Orlando
- 10 Dinner in Anchorage
- 11 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 12 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 13 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 14 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 15 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 20 Arizona PHX car rental
- 21 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 24 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 25 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village