Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Cape Cod in early April
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 replica designer handbags
- 7 Portland Maine Hotels
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara