Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 4 I95
- 5 San Francisco first visit.
- 6 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 7 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Renting a car with DWAI
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 17 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 18 Yellowstone in early May
- 19 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 20 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 24 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 25 Park City- handicapped