Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants