Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 5 week in US/Mexico
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 19 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 25 Asheville NC without a car