Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 11 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo