Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 2 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 3 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 4 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 5 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 6 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 7 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 11 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 12 a tourist in DC this February
- 13 Springtime in Florida
- 14 Kings and Sequoia.
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 17 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 18 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 19 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 22 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 23 USA October 2016
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Redwood National Forest