Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 12 charlotte
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 16 New York City in April
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 22 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 23 Baytown, Texas
- 24 Moving from VA to CT
- 25 New Orleans pictures