Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Weekend in Austin for "mature" First Timers?
- 1 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 2 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 3 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 4 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Where should I move to?
- 25 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.