Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 4 road trip during husbands bday
- 5 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 6 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 7 1st trip to Colorado
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC