Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Dallas
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 7 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 8 Pensacola Suggestions
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Nova Star
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 7 days in Colorado
- 13 louisiana bayou
- 14 October in Colorado
- 15 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 myrtle beach
- 18 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 19 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 20 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 21 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 22 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 23 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 24 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 25 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center