Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 2 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Farewell from Ira
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 9 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 10 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 11 orlando need a car?
- 12 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 15 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 16 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 17 chicago to hibbing
- 18 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 19 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 20 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 21 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 22 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 23 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 24 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 25 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!