Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 5 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 6 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 23 Seattle Ho
- 24 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip