Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 What to do in San Diego
- 9 Our Boston Getaway
- 10 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 13 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 What to do in New York?
- 18 When do school start again in August?
- 19 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 20 Disney for Florida residents
- 21 Yosemite
- 22 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 23 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 24 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 25 Must Sees in San Francisco