Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUB9TUuDVKg
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 6 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 Oregon road trip
- 12 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 15 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 16 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 17 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 18 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 19 conflicting restaurant reports
- 20 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 21 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 DC for 3 hours
- 24 Visiting Miami
- 25 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.