Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 8 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 9 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 10 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 11 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 14 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 18 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 19 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 20 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 21 Moving to Montana
- 22 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West