Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 http://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/dermalab-cream-finland/
- 3 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 4 Las vegas and nearby
- 5 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 6 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 7 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 8 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 12 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 13 Orlando area weather in June
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 16 New Itinerary
- 17 Help with Northwest Trip
- 18 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 19 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 20 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 23 road trip
- 24 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 25 In Reverse Gear in Chicago