Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ⊞ ⋇ ⊞ 토토사이트 ⊞ ⋇ ⊞ BUS97.com ⊞ ⋇ ⊞ 카지노사이트
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 4 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/testo-muscle-fuel-review/
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 7 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 8 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 9 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 10 days vacation in California
- 15 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 16 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 17 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 18 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 22 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 23 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 24 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 25 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?