Plan to be in the Miami area with a car for a weekend in the beginning of February... want to see South Beach (walk, shop, dinner?) and also the Everglades (Shark Valley) and then fly out on Sunday. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel (no more than about $200), nice for mature adults, in safe area. Not necessarily at the airport since I have a car to return there.
Weekend hotel in Miami around $200/night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 23 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 24 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 25 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice