Plan to be in the Miami area with a car for a weekend in the beginning of February... want to see South Beach (walk, shop, dinner?) and also the Everglades (Shark Valley) and then fly out on Sunday. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel (no more than about $200), nice for mature adults, in safe area. Not necessarily at the airport since I have a car to return there.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 4 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 USA, Trip to the south
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 18 Big Sure in June
- 19 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 20 Santa Fe Itineray
- 21 Roadtrip July 2017
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 23 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017