Plan to be in the Miami area with a car for a weekend in the beginning of February... want to see South Beach (walk, shop, dinner?) and also the Everglades (Shark Valley) and then fly out on Sunday. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel (no more than about $200), nice for mature adults, in safe area. Not necessarily at the airport since I have a car to return there.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 2 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 3 Florida Family vacation in California
- 4 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 5 Hilton Head restaurants
- 6 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 7 50th in Hawaii
- 8 Las Vegas
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 11 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 14 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 15 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 traveling to Nashville
- 18 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 19 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 20 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 23 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 24 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 25 Best route to Cody?