Plan to be in the Miami area with a car for a weekend in the beginning of February... want to see South Beach (walk, shop, dinner?) and also the Everglades (Shark Valley) and then fly out on Sunday. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel (no more than about $200), nice for mature adults, in safe area. Not necessarily at the airport since I have a car to return there.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 4 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 5 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 flagstaff
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 15 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 18 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 24 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 25 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.