Plan to be in the Miami area with a car for a weekend in the beginning of February... want to see South Beach (walk, shop, dinner?) and also the Everglades (Shark Valley) and then fly out on Sunday. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel (no more than about $200), nice for mature adults, in safe area. Not necessarily at the airport since I have a car to return there.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/eracto/
- 2 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 3 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 7 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 8 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 9 Maine weather and temps
- 10 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 11 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 12 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 13 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 14 Need help planning....
- 15 L.A. and Sequoia
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 18 Week motorcycle ride
- 19 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 20 Broadway
- 21 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 22 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 23 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 24 Not enough time, i guess..
- 25 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?