Plan to be in the Miami area with a car for a weekend in the beginning of February... want to see South Beach (walk, shop, dinner?) and also the Everglades (Shark Valley) and then fly out on Sunday. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel (no more than about $200), nice for mature adults, in safe area. Not necessarily at the airport since I have a car to return there.
Weekend hotel in Miami around $200/night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 Connecticut River Byway
- 6 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 7 Boston/Salem with kids
- 8 San Diego farmer's markets
- 9 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 10 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?