Could someone let me know where I could go on a short weekend away (Friday night- Sunday) where there would be good walking/ hiking trails (ideally mountains/ waterfalls)? I live in Manhattan and am looking for close driving distance locations .... any suggestions/ recommendations?
Also suggestions on good B&Bs would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 3 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 5 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 6 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 8 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 9 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 10 San Antonio shopping
- 11 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 12 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 21 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Which island for R&R?