Could someone let me know where I could go on a short weekend away (Friday night- Sunday) where there would be good walking/ hiking trails (ideally mountains/ waterfalls)? I live in Manhattan and am looking for close driving distance locations .... any suggestions/ recommendations?
Also suggestions on good B&Bs would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 2 Azul Verde Design Group Inc
- 3 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 5 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 flagstaff
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 15 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 18 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 24 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 25 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.