Could someone let me know where I could go on a short weekend away (Friday night- Sunday) where there would be good walking/ hiking trails (ideally mountains/ waterfalls)? I live in Manhattan and am looking for close driving distance locations .... any suggestions/ recommendations?
Also suggestions on good B&Bs would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 2 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 3 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 4 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 5 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 What is there to do on MAUI
- 11 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii Help
- 16 Summer in Michigan
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 18 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 19 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 20 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 Glacier National Park
- 23 5 nights stay RMNP
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 New York City - Wasington February 2017