Could someone let me know where I could go on a short weekend away (Friday night- Sunday) where there would be good walking/ hiking trails (ideally mountains/ waterfalls)? I live in Manhattan and am looking for close driving distance locations .... any suggestions/ recommendations?
Also suggestions on good B&Bs would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking 100% Cashback Website?
- 2 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 3 The Best Weight Loss Diet==>http://gomusclebuilding.com/ascend-garcinia/
- 4 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 5 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 6 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 9 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 10 Staying outside DC
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 17 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 18 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 19 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 20 Road trip
- 21 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 22 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 23 Getting married to a French man
- 24 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 25 Florida beach recommendation, please