Has anyone been to The Wilds in Ohio either recently or in the past? I am interested in your thoughts on it and if you would go again, was it what you expected etc. We have kids ages 15, 10,and 5 and are looking at going up that area. Does anyone have a good place or location nearby there to stay at, either Hotel or other. I looked at Salt Fork State Park Lodge for accomodations , any advice on that one? Thanks for any help!
Weekend at The Wilds, need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Door County Suggestions
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 12 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions