Me and 4 friends are planning a roundtrip roadtrip originating in Chicago, IL. We are planning on hiking/camping for at least 4 days somewhere in the smokey mountains, and tentatively staying in Asheville for a day or two. Does anybody have any additional suggestions on where to visit, what to do?
Week long roadtrip through the South
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL