Me and 4 friends are planning a roundtrip roadtrip originating in Chicago, IL. We are planning on hiking/camping for at least 4 days somewhere in the smokey mountains, and tentatively staying in Asheville for a day or two. Does anybody have any additional suggestions on where to visit, what to do?
Week long roadtrip through the South
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Fairbanks Alaska
- 3 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 4 New England Skiing
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 7 Getaway
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Temecula Winery Tours
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 What's new on Maui?
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of