We're staying at the Marriott's Villas at Doral the second week of March. There will be 2 couples in their 50's and a college age daughter. I'm looking for suggestions on things to do. We like water activities like snorkeling, swimming, also hiking, great scenery or taking day trips-the upper Keys or Everglades? If either of these day trips is a good idea, what should we do or see? Good restaurants that aren't too expensive or markets would be fun and any places in the area that we shouldn't miss seeing. We will rent a car but if you have suggestions on parking or getting around easily that would be great too. I looked at a south Florida book and marked these things as possibilties - Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Little Havana, Wynwood, South Beach-weekend market Lincoln road mall, Vizcaya museum and gardens, Fairfield Garden? Appreciate the suggestions!
Week in Miami, maybe Keys or Everglades?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 2 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 3 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 7 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Seafood
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Boston
- 14 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 15 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 24 Boston/Salem with kids
- 25 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old