We're staying at the Marriott's Villas at Doral the second week of March. There will be 2 couples in their 50's and a college age daughter. I'm looking for suggestions on things to do. We like water activities like snorkeling, swimming, also hiking, great scenery or taking day trips-the upper Keys or Everglades? If either of these day trips is a good idea, what should we do or see? Good restaurants that aren't too expensive or markets would be fun and any places in the area that we shouldn't miss seeing. We will rent a car but if you have suggestions on parking or getting around easily that would be great too. I looked at a south Florida book and marked these things as possibilties - Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Little Havana, Wynwood, South Beach-weekend market Lincoln road mall, Vizcaya museum and gardens, Fairfield Garden? Appreciate the suggestions!
Week in Miami, maybe Keys or Everglades?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 12 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC