Hi everyone, I'm planning to go to San Diego for a long weekend and I would like to know if you have good tips to give or if you know good places to visit. By the way we are a group of friends, so you can tell me about the night life too That should be nice to you to tell me about your experience there! Thank you in advance!
Week-end San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 New York Food Tours
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Broadway this week
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014