Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 7 Santa Barbara, California
- 8 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 12 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 May visit to Denali
- 15 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 16 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 17 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 Philly
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 NYC IN AUGUST
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!