Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 6 My Book of Mormon review
- 7 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 10 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 11 SFO International Airport
- 12 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 24 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice