Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Minneapolis Parking
- 5 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 9 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 10 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?