Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 2 Road Tour in Usa
- 3 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 4 Where to find t shirts from Barney's and a fake Balenciaga purse?
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 7 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 8 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 9 So you love handbags!
- 10 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 11 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 20 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .