Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Moving to CT
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September