Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 5 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 6 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 9 Condo Rental in Florida
- 10 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 11 10 day trip
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 planning a trip to US
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 20 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 21 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 22 Texas
- 23 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 24 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 25 Final dinner in NYC recommendations