Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Maine Hotels
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 13 Cape Cod in early April
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?