Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 5 Cape Cod in October
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 charlotte
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Sonoma or napa?
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Black Hills Trip Report
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 19 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 Theater Historians
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults