Last weekend, we hosted our daughter's wedding at THE MOUNTAIN LODGE, Telluride. It was fabulous!! Heather was the in-house planner, and did a most gracious and fantastic job of coordinating the room reservations, food, rentals, flowers and dinner set up. Tom, who is the lodges' cheif won awards with us!! People were still talking about the food 2 days later! The various courses were outstanding and the presentaion beautiful. tom went overboard to please us in any manner he could. The staff at the Lodge also were top-notch as they did whatever they could to make our event memorable and flawless. I felt like one of the guest rather than the Mother of the Bride!! The lodge itself has many multiple -room cabins where we housed family and friends. They were first class, luxury log cabins; but not overly expensive. If anyone is looking for a site for wedding or retreat or just plain fun --I would definitely recomment The Mountain Lodge in Telluride!! www.mountainlodgetelluride.com 866-368-6867
Wedding in Telluride
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 3 Denver 1 day in denver
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Burlington VT day trip
- 6 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 7 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 Driving Chgo- Denver,things to see on way, where to stop
- 12 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 13 Denver to Ouray
- 14 Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 15 Three day colorado summer trip (Denver-RMNP, Colorado springs)
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
- 18 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 19 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?