We are heading to San Antonio soon for a conference and will be there between 18 - 25 March. Can anyone with local knowledge please tell us what the weather will be like? (Generally speaking.) What should we be packing?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visting a friend during layover
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 6 florida gulf coast
- 7 Road trip advice needed please
- 8 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 9 Chicago restaurants
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 12 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 13 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 22 Maui, early August
- 23 Going to the sun road open
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 Alaska trip itinerary