We are heading to San Antonio soon for a conference and will be there between 18 - 25 March. Can anyone with local knowledge please tell us what the weather will be like? (Generally speaking.) What should we be packing?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 Budget NYC hotel
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 13 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 16 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 24 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 25 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled