We are heading to San Antonio soon for a conference and will be there between 18 - 25 March. Can anyone with local knowledge please tell us what the weather will be like? (Generally speaking.) What should we be packing?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Resturants salslito
- 2 Around New Orleans
- 3 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 6 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 7 Visiting New York State
- 8 MO road trip itinerary
- 9 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 10 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 11 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 12 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 13 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 14 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 15 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 16 nashville,tenn
- 17 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 18 Yosemite Hike
- 19 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 20 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 21 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 22 The District by Hilton Club
- 23 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 24 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 25 Acadia National Park