We are heading to San Antonio soon for a conference and will be there between 18 - 25 March. Can anyone with local knowledge please tell us what the weather will be like? (Generally speaking.) What should we be packing?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 2 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 3 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 13 Alaska cruise
- 14 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 15 Sonoma
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 21 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake