We are heading to San Antonio soon for a conference and will be there between 18 - 25 March. Can anyone with local knowledge please tell us what the weather will be like? (Generally speaking.) What should we be packing?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Web: carder007s.net We Sell CC,CVV ,Banks Logins,Paypal,Dumps,Western Union
- 2 1st trip to Colorado
- 3 Juneau cruise stop
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 Niagara Falls.
- 9 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 10 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 11 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 12 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 13 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 14 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 15 cruising the Mississippi river
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 18 New England Canada Road Trip
- 19 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 24 A day in Boston
- 25 Where to stay in Munising, MI?