We are going to be in Chicago from June 9th to the 11th on a little family vacation. We are planning to walk to Navy Pier for the fireworks Saturday night, and then again Sunday morning to catch the water taxi to Shedd and Field Museum for the day then back on the water taxi and walk back to hotel that evening. Monday morning we will drive to Lincoln Park Zoo and head home when we are done there. So can anyone give me some weather predictions? What would you pack to wear - jeans, shorts? I have never been to Chicago so I have no idea what to expect weather wise and at home in Michigan it has been REALLY warm lately!
Weather in Chicago June 9th - 11th? What to pack for clothes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Circle Oahu / luau
- 4 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 united and carry-ons
- 20 Portland Maine Hotels
- 21 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 24 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York