We are going to be in Chicago from June 9th to the 11th on a little family vacation. We are planning to walk to Navy Pier for the fireworks Saturday night, and then again Sunday morning to catch the water taxi to Shedd and Field Museum for the day then back on the water taxi and walk back to hotel that evening. Monday morning we will drive to Lincoln Park Zoo and head home when we are done there. So can anyone give me some weather predictions? What would you pack to wear - jeans, shorts? I have never been to Chicago so I have no idea what to expect weather wise and at home in Michigan it has been REALLY warm lately!
Weather in Chicago June 9th - 11th? What to pack for clothes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 2 Back from Miami Beach
- 3 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 4 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 5 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 6 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 7 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 8 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 11 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 14 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 15 Seattle: Something Different?
- 16 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 17 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago