We are going to be in Chicago from June 9th to the 11th on a little family vacation. We are planning to walk to Navy Pier for the fireworks Saturday night, and then again Sunday morning to catch the water taxi to Shedd and Field Museum for the day then back on the water taxi and walk back to hotel that evening. Monday morning we will drive to Lincoln Park Zoo and head home when we are done there. So can anyone give me some weather predictions? What would you pack to wear - jeans, shorts? I have never been to Chicago so I have no idea what to expect weather wise and at home in Michigan it has been REALLY warm lately!
Weather in Chicago June 9th - 11th? What to pack for clothes?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed