We are going to be in Chicago from June 9th to the 11th on a little family vacation. We are planning to walk to Navy Pier for the fireworks Saturday night, and then again Sunday morning to catch the water taxi to Shedd and Field Museum for the day then back on the water taxi and walk back to hotel that evening. Monday morning we will drive to Lincoln Park Zoo and head home when we are done there. So can anyone give me some weather predictions? What would you pack to wear - jeans, shorts? I have never been to Chicago so I have no idea what to expect weather wise and at home in Michigan it has been REALLY warm lately!
Weather in Chicago June 9th - 11th? What to pack for clothes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 8 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?