We are going to be in Chicago from June 9th to the 11th on a little family vacation. We are planning to walk to Navy Pier for the fireworks Saturday night, and then again Sunday morning to catch the water taxi to Shedd and Field Museum for the day then back on the water taxi and walk back to hotel that evening. Monday morning we will drive to Lincoln Park Zoo and head home when we are done there. So can anyone give me some weather predictions? What would you pack to wear - jeans, shorts? I have never been to Chicago so I have no idea what to expect weather wise and at home in Michigan it has been REALLY warm lately!
Weather in Chicago June 9th - 11th? What to pack for clothes?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod