Can anyone give me a true weather report for the month of December/early Jan in Orlando and the Gulf Coast?
Will we be able to walk around in shorts during the day?
Will we be able to sit around the pool during the day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 2 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 http://brainboostersupplement.com/intelligencerx/
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 8 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 10 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 11 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 14 Neue Galerie
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 19 Arizona in winter
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 23 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 A Few Days in Asheville