has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: email@example.com, thanks
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Sea world San Diego
- 6 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 9 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Las Vegas in March
- 12 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 16 Clearwater visit.
- 17 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 18 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 19 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 21 hotels near Denali
- 22 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 25 Utah 2