has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: email@example.com, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 4 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/andro-beast/
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 Skagway
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby