has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas weather?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 8 Big island itinerary
- 9 Thousand Islands
- 10 Best Destination in USA
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 13 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 14 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 15 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 16 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 20 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 21 New York City and New England
- 22 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14