has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: email@example.com, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 2 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 9 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 12 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 13 Kids Vacation Place
- 14 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Day in Spokane
- 19 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 20 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 21 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 Desert Southwest
- 24 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 25 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby