has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: email@example.com, thanks
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 9 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 10 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Universal studios/Orlando
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson