has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: email@example.com, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 Arlington funeral plans
- 4 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 destin resorts
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby