has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: email@example.com, thanks
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Romantic destination in the US
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Mount Vernon?
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 19 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 23 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah