has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 4 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 6 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 7 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 8 Two airports to choose from?
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 14 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 15 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 best area to stay in san diego
- 18 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 layover
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 23 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?