has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 2 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 5 Kauai in November
- 6 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 8 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 9 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 10 Grade 12 subjects
- 11 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 12 what western states to spend the most time in
- 13 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 14 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 15 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 16 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 17 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 18 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 19 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 20 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 21 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 24 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby