has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 2 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 3 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 4 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 5 Miami and New Orleans
- 6 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 7 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 Florida Family vacation in California
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 14 September Road Trip in New England
- 15 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 16 NYC with 8 yr old
- 17 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 18 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 19 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 22 San Francisco California
- 23 Louisville in December
- 24 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 25 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby