has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: email@example.com, thanks
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 14 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 18 Road trip through the south
- 19 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Getting around Las Vegas
- 25 Rafting near Denali