has anybody good tipps? We start around 10.November from San Francisco and want to travel some NP go to Las Vegas and other nice places of the area. But we just have around 10 days time.
We would also love to visit the WAVE. Is that possible? We must win the lottery for that? how to get one of this permits? anybody has good informations?
All information is welcome.
We travel with our almost 1 year old baby, and she has already a lot of travel experience, take a look:
thanks for your answers
Ana + Peter + Julia
our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 Seattle - newby questions
- 6 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 7 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 8 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 9 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 10 Mackinac or Holland?
- 11 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 12 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 13 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 14 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 15 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 16 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 21 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 22 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 23 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 24 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 25 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
We plan to visit Ca,Ar,Ut +THE WAVE .We travel with our baby