Place:Avis Car Rental/Budget Car & Truck rental on Velencia avenue.Tucson Arizona.My cab driver with an Eagle Eye spotted this avis made a U Turn just to be turned away from the agent.yet whlie waiting for Discount Taxi i Spotted 2 Nevada Cars/1 Utah car/1 New York Car/2 California Cars so the guy was a Liar or just TOO lazy to do his job.Oh yes plenty of arizona cars my goal was to go one way to mesa arizona to a cheaper airport but NO LUCK
We Have NO ONE WAY CARS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Key Largo, FL
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Death Valley in June
- 17 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 18 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 19 San Diego grocery stores
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 24 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 25 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?