hello i am trying to found some info from people that live in florida.....husband is retiring from his job here in ct.....and let face we are tied of the snow.........i love not to far from disney and place that the taxes are resonable...........i know there no taxes every year on my suv and that good and there no income taxes......i was thinking of a place for couple of months and look around for place to live......i like to know if there taxes on clothes as well.....as for job i love to take photos and i love to get into the type of field down there......our houses taxes are very high here in ct....i am thinking i love about 45 min from disney. area.....my husband is thinking about having his own bussiness but not sure what it will be yet......so if anyone can help me out that would be great............
we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 6 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 7 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England