hello i am trying to found some info from people that live in florida.....husband is retiring from his job here in ct.....and let face we are tied of the snow.........i love not to far from disney and place that the taxes are resonable...........i know there no taxes every year on my suv and that good and there no income taxes......i was thinking of a place for couple of months and look around for place to live......i like to know if there taxes on clothes as well.....as for job i love to take photos and i love to get into the type of field down there......our houses taxes are very high here in ct....i am thinking i love about 45 min from disney. area.....my husband is thinking about having his own bussiness but not sure what it will be yet......so if anyone can help me out that would be great............
we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Online free 2013
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?