hello i am trying to found some info from people that live in florida.....husband is retiring from his job here in ct.....and let face we are tied of the snow.........i love not to far from disney and place that the taxes are resonable...........i know there no taxes every year on my suv and that good and there no income taxes......i was thinking of a place for couple of months and look around for place to live......i like to know if there taxes on clothes as well.....as for job i love to take photos and i love to get into the type of field down there......our houses taxes are very high here in ct....i am thinking i love about 45 min from disney. area.....my husband is thinking about having his own bussiness but not sure what it will be yet......so if anyone can help me out that would be great............
we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 2 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 3 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 9 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 10 Getaway
- 11 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 12 Fairbanks Alaska
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 15 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Temecula Winery Tours
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 What's new on Maui?
- 21 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 Question About Sealodge