We are leaving from COlumbus OH in about 3 weeks and traveling on a short trip to Cumberland MD. We would like to take a few days side little vacation either somewhere along the way or around the areas in between or nearby. We are a family of 5 with children aged 16, 12 and 6.We enjoy all types of recreation, history ,outdoors but not overly sporty. Any ideas of what to do from mountains, to beach, amusement, history etc...please help!
We are in need of some ideas of what to do for a few days from Ohio- MD
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 3 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Question About Sealodge
- 8 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 9 Fairbanks Alaska
- 10 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours