We are leaving from COlumbus OH in about 3 weeks and traveling on a short trip to Cumberland MD. We would like to take a few days side little vacation either somewhere along the way or around the areas in between or nearby. We are a family of 5 with children aged 16, 12 and 6.We enjoy all types of recreation, history ,outdoors but not overly sporty. Any ideas of what to do from mountains, to beach, amusement, history etc...please help!
We are in need of some ideas of what to do for a few days from Ohio- MD
- 1 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Help with NYC transit
- 15 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 16 Boston Area College Tour
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 D.C. in a day
- 23 Door County
- 24 10 Days in Maine
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii