We will be visiting Wayne for a college visit at the end of April. We want to stay in Norfork where one of my son's friends live. I am looking for a reccomendation for a nice hotel in Norfork and for things to see and do in this area. We will have two days for touring and enjoy flea markets, antique stores, history and anything of regional interest. It will be our first trip to Nebraska. Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 4 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 8 My Book of Mormon review
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 24 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice