We will be visiting Wayne for a college visit at the end of April. We want to stay in Norfork where one of my son's friends live. I am looking for a reccomendation for a nice hotel in Norfork and for things to see and do in this area. We will have two days for touring and enjoy flea markets, antique stores, history and anything of regional interest. It will be our first trip to Nebraska. Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 10 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 11 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 16 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 17 Small group dining in Napa area
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Montana- what are must see places?
- 20 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 21 Maui - Haleakala
- 22 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 23 Utah restaurants
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Kauai Garden tours