Posted this earlier, but didn't tag it for Pennslyvania. Looking for some recommendations of reasonably priced dining in Pittsburgh over this weekend. Staying at the Wyndham Grand downtown and would like something nearby, preferably on the water. (Are there restaurants on the riverside?). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Waterside pub fare in Pittsburgh
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Skiing
- 2 Yosemite Lodging
- 3 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 13 What's new on Maui?
- 14 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Oregon Road Trip
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?