We will be staying at Joe Wheeler State Park this weekend and are looking for a waterfront restaurant for dinner. Will have 13 year old grandson with us. Casual is fine, and we are willing to drive @ 30-40 minutes. Thanks for any suggestions.
Waterfront restaurant in Florence, AL Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 3 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 8 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 9 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 10 Rental Services
- 11 Safety in New Orleans
- 12 Montana- what are must see places?
- 13 Road to Hana
- 14 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice