We will be staying at Joe Wheeler State Park this weekend and are looking for a waterfront restaurant for dinner. Will have 13 year old grandson with us. Casual is fine, and we are willing to drive @ 30-40 minutes. Thanks for any suggestions.
Waterfront restaurant in Florence, AL Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 2 Alaska railroad?
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Calgary to Banff
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 18 Our perfect day in Key West
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 culpepper
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014