My husband and I will be attending a work-related seminar in Eastham, MA, from August 4-18, 2012. We'd like to find a rustic cottage/apt. on the ocean to rent. We don't need luxury, just cozy with kitchen.
The seminars run from 9am-noon daily. We don't mind traveling a bit to get to the seminar held at the Four Points by Sheraton, Eastham.
What suggestions do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 2 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 3 Napa Valley Hotel
- 4 Niagara Falls.
- 5 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 6 A day in Boston
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 11 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 12 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 13 Nilichik Ak.
- 14 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 15 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 16 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 17 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 18 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 19 Phone SIM
- 20 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 23 New England Canada Road Trip
- 24 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?