My husband and I will be attending a work-related seminar in Eastham, MA, from August 4-18, 2012. We'd like to find a rustic cottage/apt. on the ocean to rent. We don't need luxury, just cozy with kitchen.
The seminars run from 9am-noon daily. We don't mind traveling a bit to get to the seminar held at the Four Points by Sheraton, Eastham.
What suggestions do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/primal-growth/
- 2 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 Route 66
- 4 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 5 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 6 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 7 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 8 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 9 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 10 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 12 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 15 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 16 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 17 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 22 Colorado itinerary
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 25 Hawaii wedding