My husband and I will be attending a work-related seminar in Eastham, MA, from August 4-18, 2012. We'd like to find a rustic cottage/apt. on the ocean to rent. We don't need luxury, just cozy with kitchen.
The seminars run from 9am-noon daily. We don't mind traveling a bit to get to the seminar held at the Four Points by Sheraton, Eastham.
What suggestions do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 2 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 3 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 9 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 IAH to HOU Questions
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Jazzfest side trips
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 March in New Mexico
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 22 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 23 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 24 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 25 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?