We are renting a cottage on Lake Geneva in Wisconsin and have the option of renting a speed boat and water skis. Question if anyone water skis on Lake Geneva and how safe they find it to be for water skiers. The lake is very large with many boats and we are wondering if there are areas where it is safer than others or is the whole lake open enough to be safe? We haven't skied in years, and consider ourselves newbies and will probably fall off the skis a lot. That makes safety a high concern. Thanks for any replies!!!
Water skiing safety on Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings