We are renting a cottage on Lake Geneva in Wisconsin and have the option of renting a speed boat and water skis. Question if anyone water skis on Lake Geneva and how safe they find it to be for water skiers. The lake is very large with many boats and we are wondering if there are areas where it is safer than others or is the whole lake open enough to be safe? We haven't skied in years, and consider ourselves newbies and will probably fall off the skis a lot. That makes safety a high concern. Thanks for any replies!!!
Water skiing safety on Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 4 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 9 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 10 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 getting around DC
- 14 Metro Card Options
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 19 Oahu
- 20 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 21 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 22 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 23 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Dressing up for theatre in new york