We are renting a cottage on Lake Geneva in Wisconsin and have the option of renting a speed boat and water skis. Question if anyone water skis on Lake Geneva and how safe they find it to be for water skiers. The lake is very large with many boats and we are wondering if there are areas where it is safer than others or is the whole lake open enough to be safe? We haven't skied in years, and consider ourselves newbies and will probably fall off the skis a lot. That makes safety a high concern. Thanks for any replies!!!
Water skiing safety on Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 2 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 3 Kauai Garden tours
- 4 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Las Vegas in March
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 16 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Orlando parks advice
- 20 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 21 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 California San Diego area lodging
- 25 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March