We are renting a cottage on Lake Geneva in Wisconsin and have the option of renting a speed boat and water skis. Question if anyone water skis on Lake Geneva and how safe they find it to be for water skiers. The lake is very large with many boats and we are wondering if there are areas where it is safer than others or is the whole lake open enough to be safe? We haven't skied in years, and consider ourselves newbies and will probably fall off the skis a lot. That makes safety a high concern. Thanks for any replies!!!
Water skiing safety on Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 Road trip through the south
- 3 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 4 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Myrtle Beach
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 13 Getting around Las Vegas
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Travel West Coast
- 16 Rafting near Denali
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 19 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 Kennebunkport and....?
- 23 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 24 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 25 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston