Hi, I am looking to take my boyfriend to Water Fire for his birthday (one night). The Hotel Providence looks more our speed (only 80 rooms), but if the Marriot is in a better location, we could stay there. Any suggestions? Also, I was planning on eating dinner in Federal Hill, but would it be more convenient to eat by the basin? Lastly are the Gondolas kind of silly, or are they fun for a special occasion? Thanks!
Water Fire Trip - Need help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Counterfeit Money(dollar,euro,pound)email@example.com
- 2 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 3 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Dinner in Miami
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 11 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 12 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Tipping advice
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 20 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 Christmas weather?
- 23 Big island itinerary
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December