Hi, I am looking to take my boyfriend to Water Fire for his birthday (one night). The Hotel Providence looks more our speed (only 80 rooms), but if the Marriot is in a better location, we could stay there. Any suggestions? Also, I was planning on eating dinner in Federal Hill, but would it be more convenient to eat by the basin? Lastly are the Gondolas kind of silly, or are they fun for a special occasion? Thanks!
Water Fire Trip - Need help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 4 East Coast in December
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October