I am looking for suggestions in Watch Hill, RI. I will be staying in Stonington, CT with my wife but we going to The Ocean House in Watch Hill for a few drinks Saturday night. Before we go for drinks, we would like to walk around town and take a walk on the beach. Can anyone recommend a nice beach in Watch Hill to take a nice walk?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona sold out!
- 2 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 3 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 4 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 5 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 6 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 7 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 8 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 9 Hawaii Trip in May
- 10 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 11 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 12 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March