I am looking for suggestions in Watch Hill, RI. I will be staying in Stonington, CT with my wife but we going to The Ocean House in Watch Hill for a few drinks Saturday night. Before we go for drinks, we would like to walk around town and take a walk on the beach. Can anyone recommend a nice beach in Watch Hill to take a nice walk?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Yellowstone June 2014
- 3 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 6 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 7 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 10 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 11 Annapolis to Boston
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 14 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 15 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 16 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 17 Vegetarian in Boston
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 20 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 21 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 22 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 23 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 24 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 25 Seeing An "American" Icon