I am looking for suggestions in Watch Hill, RI. I will be staying in Stonington, CT with my wife but we going to The Ocean House in Watch Hill for a few drinks Saturday night. Before we go for drinks, we would like to walk around town and take a walk on the beach. Can anyone recommend a nice beach in Watch Hill to take a nice walk?
Watch Hill, RI Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 4 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 5 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 6 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 7 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 8 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 12 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 15 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 18 NYC
- 19 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 20 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 21 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Back from Miami Beach
- 25 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!