I am looking for suggestions in Watch Hill, RI. I will be staying in Stonington, CT with my wife but we going to The Ocean House in Watch Hill for a few drinks Saturday night. Before we go for drinks, we would like to walk around town and take a walk on the beach. Can anyone recommend a nice beach in Watch Hill to take a nice walk?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 2 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 5 Wedding gifts?
- 6 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 7 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 8 Seattle Ho
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 11 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY