I am looking for suggestions in Watch Hill, RI. I will be staying in Stonington, CT with my wife but we going to The Ocean House in Watch Hill for a few drinks Saturday night. Before we go for drinks, we would like to walk around town and take a walk on the beach. Can anyone recommend a nice beach in Watch Hill to take a nice walk?
Watch Hill, RI Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Alaska railroad?
- 5 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 8 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 9 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 10 culpepper
- 11 NYC Clubs for live music
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West