I am looking for suggestions in Watch Hill, RI. I will be staying in Stonington, CT with my wife but we going to The Ocean House in Watch Hill for a few drinks Saturday night. Before we go for drinks, we would like to walk around town and take a walk on the beach. Can anyone recommend a nice beach in Watch Hill to take a nice walk?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 2 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 3 1.5 days in Chicago
- 4 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 5 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 6 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 7 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 10 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 12 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 13 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 14 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 15 Maine in late October
- 16 Mendocino Hiking
- 17 Running kissimmee Florida
- 18 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 19 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 20 Monterey whale watching
- 21 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 24 Memphis to Dallas
- 25 The New Whitney