My husband and I will be flying into Seattle in June. We have 7 full days to experience WA before heading back to NC. Some of the things we would like to see would be, Mt. Rainer, Mt. St. Helens, Cannon Beach, Olympic National Park, San Juan Islands and possibly Victoria Canada if time permits. I need to know how much time I should allow for each place, the best route itinerary, any "must sees" along the way. Best place to get to Victoria from WA and any other ideas/advice would be most helpful. Thank you so much.
Washington State Trip Planning
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 St. Augustine, Florida
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Where should I move to?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 Fripp island
- 17 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?