I have to travel to Bremerton, WA (Seattle area) for 2 weekdays days in late September. I found out that after I land in Seattle I have to take a 1 hour ferry ride to get to Bremerton. I am not familiar with any or these areas and I am wondering if I should return to Seattle after my business is concluded and stay near the airport, or can someone please suggest an area in Seattle that would be fun to explore. I will have an afternoon and evening to do this. I will not have a car. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Washington state info
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Calf trip
- 6 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 House sitter
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 x mas
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 18 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 22 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 23 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 24 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 25 Stopover in MIAMI