I have to travel to Bremerton, WA (Seattle area) for 2 weekdays days in late September. I found out that after I land in Seattle I have to take a 1 hour ferry ride to get to Bremerton. I am not familiar with any or these areas and I am wondering if I should return to Seattle after my business is concluded and stay near the airport, or can someone please suggest an area in Seattle that would be fun to explore. I will have an afternoon and evening to do this. I will not have a car. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Washington state info
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 7 Chicago trip
- 8 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 9 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 13 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)