I have to travel to Bremerton, WA (Seattle area) for 2 weekdays days in late September. I found out that after I land in Seattle I have to take a 1 hour ferry ride to get to Bremerton. I am not familiar with any or these areas and I am wondering if I should return to Seattle after my business is concluded and stay near the airport, or can someone please suggest an area in Seattle that would be fun to explore. I will have an afternoon and evening to do this. I will not have a car. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Washington state info
- 1 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 5 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 11 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 12 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 13 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!