I have to travel to Bremerton, WA (Seattle area) for 2 weekdays days in late September. I found out that after I land in Seattle I have to take a 1 hour ferry ride to get to Bremerton. I am not familiar with any or these areas and I am wondering if I should return to Seattle after my business is concluded and stay near the airport, or can someone please suggest an area in Seattle that would be fun to explore. I will have an afternoon and evening to do this. I will not have a car. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Washington state info
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Circle Oahu / luau
- 2 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 united and carry-ons
- 20 Portland Maine Hotels
- 21 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 24 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York