I have to travel to Bremerton, WA (Seattle area) for 2 weekdays days in late September. I found out that after I land in Seattle I have to take a 1 hour ferry ride to get to Bremerton. I am not familiar with any or these areas and I am wondering if I should return to Seattle after my business is concluded and stay near the airport, or can someone please suggest an area in Seattle that would be fun to explore. I will have an afternoon and evening to do this. I will not have a car. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Washington state info
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 9 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 14 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Burlington VT day trip
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?