I'm new to Fodors and thought I'd get some advise on a trip I'm planning for early November.
my sister and I plan to go to Seattle for a Seahawks game and while we're in the PNW we'd like to visit Oregon and Vancouver, if possible. We plan to be over there for about a week. However, quick background, we're from Miami ... flat a land as you can get. As paranoid as it sounds, I'm a lil concerned about driving through mountainous areas, cliff roads, etc. I've read through other posts that the best way to get to Oregon from Seattle and vice versa is through I-5, however, we are very interested in visiting, at the very least, the Northern Oregon coast and Portland.
I guess my questions are, is the drive from Seattle to say, Astoria and Cannon Beach dangerous? Also, being November, is there cause for concern for icy roads?
What advise would you offer to someone who is not familiar with driving in icy road conditions, mountains / elevations?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 3 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 4 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 8 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 9 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 10 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 14 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 15 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 16 Wedding gifts?
- 17 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 18 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 19 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 20 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 21 Seattle Ho
- 22 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 23 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 California trip .. some guidance needed