We are thinking of doing a short trip(3-4 days) to Washington DC with 2 kids (ages 10 &12). Is there enough there to do and see?
Washington DC with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Transportation help in Philly
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 11 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 12 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour