I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-science/
- 2 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/falcon-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/synagen-iq
- 4 http://cluesforhealth.com/vfx-body-review/
- 5 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 6 Are you looking dental checkup?
- 7 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 8 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultraPur-wild-raspberry-ketone/
- 9 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 10 Are you looking Conference Entertainment?
- 11 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 14 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66