I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/envy-rx-serum/
- 2 Mesa Verde question
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 8 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 9 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 10 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 13 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 19 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 20 Hotel advise Chicago
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 25 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums