I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/vpure-trials/
- 2 Park City- handicapped
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 5 San Francisco first visit.
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 13 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 16 Yellowstone in early May
- 17 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 20 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 21 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017