I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning....
- 2 L.A. and Sequoia
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 6 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 7 Week motorcycle ride
- 8 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 9 Broadway
- 10 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 11 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 12 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 13 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 14 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 15 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 16 Maine weather and temps
- 17 Not enough time, i guess..
- 18 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 19 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 20 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 21 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 22 Traveling across the US
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 24 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 25 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....