I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/enduro-force/
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 5 flagstaff
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 sugestions
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 13 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 16 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 17 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 22 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend