I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in May?
- 2 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 3 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 4 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 5 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 6 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 7 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 9 Seaside, California
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 17 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 18 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Denali