I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9-10 day trip to WA
- 2 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 3 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 4 Kauai planning help
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 7 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 8 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 9 California Trip
- 10 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 11 Need help nailing down the details
- 12 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 13 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 14 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 15 Turo?
- 16 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 17 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 18 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 19 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 24 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 25 Laguna Beach Hotel