I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 3 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 6 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 21 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Amtrak Boston/New York