I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Washington DC - White House & Lincoln Memorial
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 9 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 10 Cape Cod trip report
- 11 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 12 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Seafood
- 17 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 San Diego farmer's markets
- 21 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 22 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 23 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 24 Connecticut River Byway
- 25 Oregon Wildfire Reports