hi, im going to Washington dc on 4/2 (sat) peak of cherry blossom from nyc, taking the greyhound line bus. will be arriving at 11am. leaving on 4/3(sun) at 6pm. staying at mayflower renaissance (book from price line and got a really good deal.) travelling with my grandma (wheelchair), kid (8 years old) and my bf. the question i have is, weather i should get the ticket for old town trolley (buy1 day get 2nd day free$32 adult, $16 kid) or should i just use the metro to sightsee Washington dc. old town trolley is not gonna have the orange line running on sun 4/3. how should i get from the greyhound bus stop to my hotel?...thanks a lot
washington dc travel help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 So you love handbags!
- 7 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 8 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 12 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 13 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 14 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 15 Re-Visit DC
- 16 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 17 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 18 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 19 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 20 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 21 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas