hi, im going to Washington dc on 4/2 (sat) peak of cherry blossom from nyc, taking the greyhound line bus. will be arriving at 11am. leaving on 4/3(sun) at 6pm. staying at mayflower renaissance (book from price line and got a really good deal.) travelling with my grandma (wheelchair), kid (8 years old) and my bf. the question i have is, weather i should get the ticket for old town trolley (buy1 day get 2nd day free$32 adult, $16 kid) or should i just use the metro to sightsee Washington dc. old town trolley is not gonna have the orange line running on sun 4/3. how should i get from the greyhound bus stop to my hotel?...thanks a lot
washington dc travel help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 4 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 9 Union Square area restaurant
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 19 New York Food Tours
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Arches National Park in a day
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria