hi, im going to Washington dc on 4/2 (sat) peak of cherry blossom from nyc, taking the greyhound line bus. will be arriving at 11am. leaving on 4/3(sun) at 6pm. staying at mayflower renaissance (book from price line and got a really good deal.) travelling with my grandma (wheelchair), kid (8 years old) and my bf. the question i have is, weather i should get the ticket for old town trolley (buy1 day get 2nd day free$32 adult, $16 kid) or should i just use the metro to sightsee Washington dc. old town trolley is not gonna have the orange line running on sun 4/3. how should i get from the greyhound bus stop to my hotel?...thanks a lot
washington dc travel help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 Travel West Coast
- 9 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 10 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Wine Country Picnic
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Road trip through the south
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 Colorado in the summer!
- 21 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 22 Getting around Las Vegas
- 23 Rafting near Denali
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast