We have a 5 hour layover in Washington D.C. on our way to Europe May 24th. We are hoping summer rush hasn't started and we can pre-arrange transportation for 5 adults to d drive us around. I am interested in your opinion and any suggestions on what is a must see in that time period and what would be the best transporation for our time constraints?
Washington D.C. tour in 4 hours!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 7 Big island itinerary
- 8 Thousand Islands
- 9 Best Destination in USA
- 10 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 14 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 19 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 20 New York City and New England
- 21 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 25 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted