We are planning a road trip with our teenage sons to see Mt Rushmore this summer. Would welcome any input on stops, sights and activities to do on our way there and back. We are planning on trying to do loops, avoiding covering the same route where possible. We are planning on bringing our camping gear along so camping will be an options as well as hotels/motels. We are planning on going at the end of July/beginning of August. The trip will be around a week-long more or less depending what it is to do/see.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/slim-genesis-forskolin/
- 2 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 3 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 4 A great gift for various occasions
- 5 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 10 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 14 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 15 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 16 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 17 road trip
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 21 Florida in October
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 FLL to Key West