It is the last week of May and I am visiting DC. All the monuments and museums are overrun with armies of high school groups. Next time I would like to visit DC when there are far less school groups. What would be a good month (besides Jan. and Feb. ---- too cold for me)?
Washington DC times to visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 Theater Historians
- 5 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 6 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 9 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 10 Getaway
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 hilton capital
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?