We will be staying in Alexandria and plan to drive in and park in DC. We're coming with a baby and two elderly parents, thus why we're not taking the metro. We plan to use the Old Towne Trolley tours. Can anyone mention a place where parking is relatively close to the Trolley stop? I'm trying to find a location to quickly drop off the family so they have a small walking distance, and then I can go park the van. Looking for somewhere near the Holocaust Museum, FDR memorial or the Lincoln memorial.
Washington DC - parking
View all United States activity »
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 10 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 16 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 22 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 23 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 24 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 25 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.