Received a parking ticket recently for parking in a rush hour zone and I only looked at the parking meter and not the sign. I'm certainly guilty however I reside in a non-neighboring state and the enforcement officer incorrectly identified my car make (a Ford vs. Hyundai). I know I should pay it but would prefer not so the question is I am in the clear because of the mistake on the make of the car? And if so would the District likely track me down if I'm in a distant state. Thanks.
Washington DC parking ticket
View all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 7 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 8 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January