Received a parking ticket recently for parking in a rush hour zone and I only looked at the parking meter and not the sign. I'm certainly guilty however I reside in a non-neighboring state and the enforcement officer incorrectly identified my car make (a Ford vs. Hyundai). I know I should pay it but would prefer not so the question is I am in the clear because of the mistake on the make of the car? And if so would the District likely track me down if I'm in a distant state. Thanks.
Washington DC parking ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 2 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 3 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 4 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 5 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 6 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 7 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 8 Chicago Questions
- 9 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 12 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Chicago eateries downtown
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Where to from Tampa?
- 19 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 22 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!