We'll be in Washington DC from Saturday afternoon through Wednesday morning. We've been there several times before so we've seen a lot of the highlights. The plan this time is more towards art museums. We're already planning to see the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery and possibly the Renwick. Considering adding one more, should it be Phillips or Corcoran? We like most art, especially impressionism, but we enjoy modern art only in small doses.
Washington DC next week - Phillips or Corcoran?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak