We'll be in Washington DC from Saturday afternoon through Wednesday morning. We've been there several times before so we've seen a lot of the highlights. The plan this time is more towards art museums. We're already planning to see the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery and possibly the Renwick. Considering adding one more, should it be Phillips or Corcoran? We like most art, especially impressionism, but we enjoy modern art only in small doses.
Washington DC next week - Phillips or Corcoran?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 California San Diego area lodging
- 4 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 11 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 12 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 13 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 14 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 17 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 18 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 19 Hana hotels in August
- 20 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 from Moab to Bryce