We'll be in Washington DC from Saturday afternoon through Wednesday morning. We've been there several times before so we've seen a lot of the highlights. The plan this time is more towards art museums. We're already planning to see the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery and possibly the Renwick. Considering adding one more, should it be Phillips or Corcoran? We like most art, especially impressionism, but we enjoy modern art only in small doses.
Washington DC next week - Phillips or Corcoran?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Philly
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 NYC IN AUGUST
- 17 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Will have five days in Savannah
- 24 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 25 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014