We'll be in Washington DC from Saturday afternoon through Wednesday morning. We've been there several times before so we've seen a lot of the highlights. The plan this time is more towards art museums. We're already planning to see the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery and possibly the Renwick. Considering adding one more, should it be Phillips or Corcoran? We like most art, especially impressionism, but we enjoy modern art only in small doses.
Washington DC next week - Phillips or Corcoran?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Dining in D.C.
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center