We'll be in Washington DC from Saturday afternoon through Wednesday morning. We've been there several times before so we've seen a lot of the highlights. The plan this time is more towards art museums. We're already planning to see the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery and possibly the Renwick. Considering adding one more, should it be Phillips or Corcoran? We like most art, especially impressionism, but we enjoy modern art only in small doses.
Washington DC next week - Phillips or Corcoran?
- 1 FPI Security Services
- 2 How to plan San Diego trip
- 3 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 Airport luggage tamparing
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 11 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 12 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 13 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 14 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 15 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 East coast tour - Part1: NYC