We'll be in Washington DC from Saturday afternoon through Wednesday morning. We've been there several times before so we've seen a lot of the highlights. The plan this time is more towards art museums. We're already planning to see the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery and possibly the Renwick. Considering adding one more, should it be Phillips or Corcoran? We like most art, especially impressionism, but we enjoy modern art only in small doses.
Washington DC next week - Phillips or Corcoran?
- 1 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Blue ridge parkway
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 16 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 17 Minnesota State Fair
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 20 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Logan Express
- 24 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?