We'll be in Washington DC from Saturday afternoon through Wednesday morning. We've been there several times before so we've seen a lot of the highlights. The plan this time is more towards art museums. We're already planning to see the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Portrait Gallery and possibly the Renwick. Considering adding one more, should it be Phillips or Corcoran? We like most art, especially impressionism, but we enjoy modern art only in small doses.
Washington DC next week - Phillips or Corcoran?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 New England in the fall
- 3 relocating travel
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 7 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 8 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?